Dog Walker Job Openings by Kanata Dog Walking in Kanata
Kanata Dog Walking Careers 2019 - Kanata Dog Walking give away an opportunity to fill Dog Walker, that will be placed in Kanata. You will definitely get a better potential customer as well as safer dwell later on. Joining to this business makes a people able to do the goal easier and create the aim come true.
To help the corporation eyesight along with mission come on correct Kanata Dog Walking is usually open on fresh placement seeing that December 2019. All people who are considering filling this particular vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Dog Walker recruitment. If you will be the one which may fill up qualifications, you can attempt to learn further info about Dog Walker Job Openings below.
Kanata Dog Walking Jobs 2019Dog Walker Job Openings in Kanata
Do you love dogs and exercise outdoors? How about getting paid to do what you love? If so, please consider joining our team!
Kanata Dog Walking is a small family business that started operating in 2014 and has been growing ever since. We are currently looking for an Independent Contractor who is able to work up to 4 hours per day yet has the flexibility to work less. The ideal candidate will be available weekdays (Monday to Friday) between 10:00AM and 3:00PM.
- meet and communicate with clients
- visit dogs of varying ages, breeds, and temperaments at their homes
- maintain control and ensure safety of dogs on walks
- pick up dog waste and ensure proper disposal
- clean up accidents and reinforce owner's training techniques
- be aware of health status of each client and identify any health concerns that should be addressed
- post pictures of our canine clients on Kanata Dog Walking's social media page
- experience and confidence with dogs of varying sizes and temperaments
- availability during business hours
- willingness to work variable hours
- valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and access to a vehicle
- two great professional references and one personal reference
- valid criminal record check (or willing to obtain one)
- access to and proficiency with a smartphone
- home address within a 15-minute drive from Kanata
- Pet First Aid certification or willing to obtain it
If you meet the requirements above, we’d love to chat! Please submit the following with your application:
1) Resume (ideally 1 page)
2) Brief cover letter explaining why you are a good candidate for the job (and why this job is attractive to you!)
3) Your estimated availability
Thank you for your interest. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
For more information on Kanata Dog Walking please visit our website: www.kanatadogwalking.ca
"Being a dog walker here was my gateway into the community. I had the opportunity to meet some great people and spend time with their incredible fur families. Being able to enjoy the outdoors and take care of dogs everyday was the best medicine and one of the best jobs I ever had!" - Bekah Church
Job Type: Contract
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Kanata Dog Walking offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Kanata Dog Walking also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Dog Walker Job Openings Kanata December 2019 by Kanata Dog Walking, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job recruitment above, you can try to read more jobs list in Kanata region from another company below.
Related Jobs in Kanata
By applying to our role, you will be opting into our call, text, email staffing program for efficient candidate engagement. 1:00 AM - 7:00 AM (Mon - Fri)*.
Answering and directing incoming phone calls. Telesales and outbound calls to customers. Growing business with development opportunities.*.
We are a busy Gas Station/Convenience Store with minimal free time between customers. Stocking the products between customers. Willingness to clean as required.
Completion of a post-secondary certificate or diploma in in office administration or business administration or in another program related to the position…
A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle; Manage relationship with local NACCA partners, Aboriginal Financial Institutions and others in the community,…