Research Assistant Job Openings by St. Boniface Hospital in Winnipeg November 2019
St. Boniface Hospital Careers 2019 - St. Boniface Hospital is seeking the candidates to fill Research Assistant, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life later on. Joining to this company makes anyone able to do the objective simpler in addition to assist the current dream be realized.
To help the corporation eyesight along with mission come on correct St. Boniface Hospital can be started on brand-new place since November 2019. Everybody who are interested answering this vacant, you need to take a part in this Research Assistant recruitment. If you will be one which may load requirements, you can try to see more information about Research Assistant Job Openings below.
St. Boniface Hospital Job Vacancies 2019Research Assistant Job Opening in Winnipeg
Requisition ID: 35588
Position Number: 20034765
Posting End Date: November 14/2019
Site: St. Boniface Hospital
Department / Unit: CSP Administration
Job Stream: Non-Clinical
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Anticipated Shift: Days
Daily Hours Worked: Varies
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.Position Overview
The Canadian Institute for Healthcare Improvement is supporting a project to help improve the transitions for patients from hospitals to community/home. For this project we want to better understand the health care needs of people, admitted for an injection related infection, following discharge from hospital. We will be asking past patients to share their discharge/transition experiences during the interview.
Job Duties: As an interviewer for this project, you will conduct all interviews under the responsibility of the principal investigators. An interviewer’s roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Receive training from site staff on resources for referral and support available to participants
- Assist with recruitment of potential participants, screening potential participants for eligibility, and arranging interviews.
- Ensure screening of participants and avoid duplicate participation
- Obtain informed consent
- Conduct the interview using the semi-structured interview guide
- Address any other issues related to the survey/project as assigned by the survey coordinator
- Ensuring good communication with support and program staff at interview sites
- Debrief regularly with the principal investigators to address issues related to the day-to-day operations of the project
- Participate in feedback sessions to inform end-of-project report
- Receive training and adhere to organizational protocols regarding safety, privacy, and security
- Adhere to all privacy and confidentiality procedures of the project, including the safekeeping of data
- Experience working with people who inject drugs and/or harm reduction programs an asset.
- Experience in communication with a variety of clienteles (people who inject drugs, health care professionals, researchers, administrative staff)
- Experience conducting interviews in medical or social sciences research preferred.
- Experience using computer or tablet software/applications, such as a word processor program, Excel spreadsheet, electronic data entry software.
- Grade 12 education in Manitoba standards.
- Some post-secondary education preferred in general arts or sciences.
Not ApplicableQualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills in English, including reading and writing.
- Ability to create relationships with various stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet firm deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.
As one of the leading companies in Canada, St. Boniface Hospital offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. St. Boniface Hospital also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to submit an application for Research Assistant Jobs Winnipeg November 2019 by St. Boniface Hospital, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a hiring job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
Related Jobs in Winnipeg
Your experience includes tracking and researching various forms of market activity in order to collect great data, identify market trends, as well as to assist…
A recognized accounting designation or enrolled in CA, CMA, CGA, CPA or CFM program; University degree in commerce, business administration, commerce or related…
A Class 5 driver's license and driver’s abstract are requiredand reliable transportation to work is required. Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest…
Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates. Read blueprint, schemas and drawings. Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities.
This allows you to provide customers with an unbiased, informed choice to maximize sales and keep your number of referral customers at an all-time high.