Maintenance Job Openings by Lord Selkirk School Division in Manitoba November 2019
Lord Selkirk School Division Hiring 2019 - Lord Selkirk School Division offer a chance to fill Maintenance, that will be placed in Manitoba. You will receive a better prospect along with less dangerous life in the future. Signing up for this firm makes anyone can reach the objective simpler in supplementary to support the current dream be realized.
To help this company eyesight along with mission come on correct Lord Selkirk School Division is actually open of fresh placement as November 2019. Everyone who are enthusiastic about staffing this vacant, remember to engage in this Maintenance recruitment. If you will be the one which can certainly load qualifications, you can try to see more information about Maintenance Job Openings below.
Lord Selkirk School Division Job Vacancies 2019Maintenance Job Openings in Manitoba
Under the supervision of the Manager of Maintenance, the Carpenter will provide the necessary construction and
maintenance of divisionally owned buildings, equipment, and perform all duties required under the designated trade.
- High School diploma, journeyman's Carpenter Certificate preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
- 5-7 years prior experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- High degree of concentration.
- Physically able to perform the assigned duties.
- Ability to diagnose and repair carpentry and other maintenance issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and analyze specification sheets and blueprints.
- Ability to provide guidance and assistance to the Carpenter Assistant.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to maintain harmonious relationships with other trades people, maintenance employees,
- Possess a valid Manitoba Driver's License.
- Design, layout and fabricate miscellaneous millwork including shelving, cabinets, stands tables, counter tops
- Install cabinets, computer tables, shelving, chalk and tack boards etc.
- Construct walls, install doors, windows and upgrades/renovations as needed.
- Repair broken windows, screens, doors, crash hardware, walls, locks, cubicles, fences, eavestroughs etc.
- Insulate walls and install drywall.
- Caulk and weather seal joints, windows, doors etc.
- Perform concrete work and small repairs to concrete structures.
- Conduct annual inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Order supplies for repairs, replacement, renovations and millwork.
- Maintain lock systems, cut keys, combinate cores, document lock locations.
- Measure and assist with estimating cost of materials.
- Construct alterations and modifications of existing buildings and structures.
- Provide on the job guidance and assistance to the Carpenter Assistant.
- Assign, check and assess work of the Carpenter Assistant.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and contractors.
- Coordinate and monitor work provided by outside contractors.
- Overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse registry Check will be required.
If you experience difficulties with your online application please use the Contact Human Resources link on the Job
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Lord Selkirk School Division offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Lord Selkirk School Division also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Maintenance Job Openings Manitoba November 2019 by Lord Selkirk School Division, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Manitoba region from another company below.
Related Jobs in Manitoba
Answer phone calls and properly direct callers and visitors. Perform administrative tasks such as preparing application packages, invoices, and out-going…
We are looking for someone who has great time management skills and must have a love for animals. Customer service skills must be dynamic and having experience…
Respond to calls or walk-in inquiries about suite availability. Credit check, employment check, rental reference, etc). Handing out and receiving applications.
If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. \*\*This is not a driving position\*\*.*.
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract (subject to approval). Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C. Macdonald Youth Services – Human Resources.