Parts Runner Job Openings by Maxim Truck and Trailer in Winnipeg November 2019
Maxim Truck and Trailer Vacancies 2019 - Maxim Truck and Trailer give away a chance to fill Parts Runner, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will definitely get a better prospect along with safer dwell later on. Joining to this enterprise makes a person can do the ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help the business vision along with mission come on correct Maxim Truck and Trailer can be open of fresh placement as November 2019. Everyone who are interested answering this particular vacant, please take a part in this Parts Runner recruitment. If you will be one which might load requirements, you can look at further information about Parts Runner Job Openings below.
Maxim Truck and Trailer Recruitment 2019Parts Runner Job Openings in Winnipeg
Do you have technical knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts? We are currently seeking a PARTS RUNNER at Maxim’s Winnipeg Southside location. The successful candidate will ensure efficient parts service to Technicians by assisting the Parts Counter person and learning the parts counter function.
- Assist Parts Counter person, which includes recording parts on Repair Orders, conducting price quotes, and sourcing parts.
- Providing requested parts to Technicians and making suggestions on additional parts needed for repair order.
- Posting parts on Karmak business system.
- Reviewing repair orders for parts accuracy before final billing.
- Selling parts to external customers, which includes correctly identifying parts needed, taking orders, setting prices, creating invoices, billing out freight and collecting payment.
- Keeping fast moving parts shelves and roller bins fully stocked, as well as keeping parts request forms, core tags and warranty tags fully stocked.
- Participate in annual parts inventories, clean-up and preparation work.
- 2 years of work experience, preferably in a related role.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck parts preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds without assistance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer knowledge with ability to learn in-house systems.
- Forklift license or ability to obtain one an asset.
- 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, Maxim Truck and Trailer opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Maxim Truck and Trailer also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to increase new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Parts Runner Job Openings Winnipeg November 2019 by Maxim Truck and Trailer, please prepare requirements files and documents as soon as possible. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
Related Jobs in Winnipeg
Answer phone calls and properly direct callers and visitors. Perform administrative tasks such as preparing application packages, invoices, and out-going…
We are looking for someone who has great time management skills and must have a love for animals. Customer service skills must be dynamic and having experience…
Respond to calls or walk-in inquiries about suite availability. Credit check, employment check, rental reference, etc). Handing out and receiving applications.
If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. \*\*This is not a driving position\*\*.*.
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract (subject to approval). Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C. Macdonald Youth Services – Human Resources.