Waste Shipper/Receiver Job Openings by GFL Environmental in Winnipeg November 2019
GFL Environmental Careers 2019 - GFL Environmental give away an opportunity to fill Waste Shipper/Receiver, that will be placed in Winnipeg. You will receive a better prospect as well as less dangerous life in the future. Signing up for this company makes a people can reach the goal simpler in supplementary to assist the current dream be realized.
To help the company eyesight and mission comes on legitimate GFL Environmental can be open up for fresh placement seeing that November 2019. Everybody who are enthusiastic answering this vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Waste Shipper/Receiver recruitment. If you will be the one which may load qualifications, you can attempt to learn further information about Waste Shipper/Receiver Job Openings below.
GFL Environmental Jobs 2019Waste Shipper/Receiver Job Openings in Winnipeg
Welcome to GFL Winnipeg!
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Providing collection and processing for Waste, Recycling and Organics, GFL stretches across North America with nearly 10,000 employees. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for full time energetic and driven Waste Shipper/Receiver to support our growing company in, our solid division.
With an eye to continued growth and steady employment, we offer the following
- A healthy workplace culture
- Competitive wages with a RRSP matching programs (after 1 year of employment)
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
Career stability and advancement is well-within the reach of driven and motivated employees!
The load out coordinator is responsible for the outbound movement of all waste streams to the end recycling and/or disposal location. This position will involve approximately 40% of the day in an office setting and the remaining 60% in the on the floor in the TSDF building.
Primary Job Duties
- Full compliance with GFL Safety Policies Manual.
- Complete manifest for all required shipments.
- Complete Bills of Lading and service orders for all required shipments.
- Create and maintain an audit document for all outbound shipments. This form must be completed and signed off by management prior to the departure from GFL Saskatoon.
- Complete any end disposal specific documents as they arise.
- Supply a weekly waste inventory update to the required parties.
- Obtain purchase orders for outbound shipments that require payment. Reconcile the obtained purchase orders against the invoice once received.
- Keep a ledger of all in transit trailers and their contents.
- Audit outbound loads to ensure regulations are adhered to.
- Complete the required waste tracking in Hazardous Waste Information Network (HWIN) for all shipment to Ontario.
- Keep the waste transaction file accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all waste is moved through the proper channels in EMS.
- Customer Service
- Communicate with destination vendors to ensure acceptance of our various waste streams and accurate costing.
- Work with the logistics coordinator to ensure all waste streams are shipped out in a timely fashion. This includes containerized, bulk liquid and bulk solids shipments. The exception to this is used oil.
- Work closely with the TSDF supervisor group to ensure goals of waste processing are achieved.
Secondary Job Duties
- Package waste when required.
- Forklift operations when required.
- Ensure loads are loaded in a timely fashion.
- Delivery of outbound waste to local recycling/disposal vendors.
- Perform Logistics Coordinator duties as required (vacation coverage).
- Participate in TSDF daily and team meetings.
- Other tasks as required.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations (Clear Language Edition)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Standard First Aid / CPR
- Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license (minimum)
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in Canada, GFL Environmental offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. GFL Environmental also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to give optimally, and at the same time, you are able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You are fascinated to send an application for Waste Shipper/Receiver Job Openings Winnipeg November 2019 by GFL Environmental, please prepare requirements files and documents immediately. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with a job above, you can try to read more jobs list in Winnipeg region from another company below.
Related Jobs in Winnipeg
Answer phone calls and properly direct callers and visitors. Perform administrative tasks such as preparing application packages, invoices, and out-going…
We are looking for someone who has great time management skills and must have a love for animals. Customer service skills must be dynamic and having experience…
Respond to calls or walk-in inquiries about suite availability. Credit check, employment check, rental reference, etc). Handing out and receiving applications.
If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. \*\*This is not a driving position\*\*.*.
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driver’s abstract (subject to approval). Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C. Macdonald Youth Services – Human Resources.